Are you a new entrant or emerging business in ICT, film or media industries? Or do you have an innovative business idea in these three industries?
Our incubation programme is designed to accelerate the successful development of entrepreneurial companies through various support resources and services and could be your gateway to unrivalled business growth!
Incubation is offered to resident (in-house) companies in our East London head office and Queenstown branch. We also offer a virtual programme to companies based in other parts of the Eastern Cape province but want to benefit from our business support services geared to assist with the early stage development of their companies.
Our programmes are designed to stimulate the Eastern Cape’s ICT sector with the aim to position the province as one of Africa’s leading centres for ICT excellence.
- Business mentorship and coaching
- Business advisory support services
- Skills development programmes
- Workshops and seminars in business and financial management
- Networking forums
- Linkages to local and international markets, funders, potential investors, industry experts and academia
- Linkages for technology commercialisation and support with regulatory compliance
- Assistance with intellectual property management
- Information resources (journals and publications)
- Office infrastructure – training, meeting and boardrooms
- IT infrastructure such as internet connection as well as photocopier, scanning and printing services
- Shared reception and administration services
STAGES OF INCUBATION
A start-up may enter or leave at any stage, or progress through all four stages of incubation. The movement between the phases is determined by incubator management and depends on the development level of the business at that time
Entrepreneurs who graduate from the incubation programme have either:
- Met all the business growth milestones or;
- Have progressed beyond the incubator’s capacity to provide sufficient value.
A termination of the contract is discussed in cases where:
- Milestones that should have been reached at specific intervals are not met, and corrective actions are taken without progress;
- Misconduct or violation of incubation rules, codes of practice and ethics;
- Lack of commitment and/or failure to fully participate in the programme;
- The incubate stops trading;
- The maximum three-year period of being part of the incubation programme has been reached; and
- Failure to comply with ECITI’s reporting requirements.
There are currently no vacancies available.
There are currently no tenders available. However, we are always keen to engage innovative proposals from energetic and talented professionals who wish to add value to our support programmes. If you wish for us to consider your innovative idea, please send your proposal to email@example.com.
Click Subscribe below to be subscribed to our newsletter, to keep up to date with our line-up of support programmes and events.Click here ICT NERVE for current issue.